This one doesn’t look very good but it was awesome! Pretty healthy and very filling after a good run.
3 cups spinach
1 cup peas
1 tbsp olive oil
18 oz. Gnocchi
3-4 tbsp Pesto
1. Boil 4 quarts of water with salt.
2. In sauce pan, add olive oil, spinach and peas. Cook until spinach is fully wilted.
3. Add gnocchi to boiling water. Pay close attention to these, it only takes about 2-3 minutes to be ready. Remove from heat once at desired consistency.
4. Drain gnocchi and add to pan with spinach and peas.
5. Add pesto and toss all ingredients together in pan.
I always go heavy on the pesto, it is one of my favorite things so add as much or as little as you like. Enjoy!