This is a super easy, super impressive appetizer that people LOOOVE!
6 oz. fresh mozzarella
Large Fresh French/Wheat Bread Loaf
Fresh Bruschetta (usually in deli section)
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice bread in 1/2 inch to 1 inch slices. Put on cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
3. Slice mozzarella ball into thin slices and place on each slice of bread.
4. Put bruschetta on top of mozzarella on each slice of bread.
5. Drizzle each with balsamic glaze (doesn’t take much). This can be optional, Casey doesn’t like balsamic things so I just left it off a few for him but I loooove it!
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bread is slightly toasted and cheese is melted.