1 package (4 sausages) Spinach and Mozzarella Chicken Sausage (any sausage works, we have tried a lot, but these are the best)
Orrecheti Pasta (as much as desired)
2 teaspoons olive oil
4 cups spinach
1/2 cup peas
4 oz. basil pesto
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta once water is boiling.
2. In skillet, cook sausage on medium heat, covered until warm all the way through. Be sure to flip sausages so they don’t burn.
3. Take sausages out of skillet. Add olive oil to same pan with spinach and peas.
4. While spinach and peas are cooking slice cooked sausage into small pieces. Add back into skillet and add pesto. Cook on medium heat and mix together.
5. Drain pasta and add to spinach, peas and sausage. Enjoy!