1 vanilla Candi Quik
2 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
10 oz. bag Starlight Mints
1. In blender/food processor, chop starlight mints. I used slightly less than the whole bag. I also done grind it up so that it is powder, I like to leave it in very small pieces that gives the bark a slight crunch.
2. Microwave Candi Quik according to package directions until creamy.
3. Add peppermint extract to Candi Quik and stir. Then add crush mints and stir.
4. Spread on baking sheet cover with tin foil and place in fridge until solid.
5. Break pieces up and serve.
Start to finish hands on time with this was no more than 5 minutes and people really really like this around the holidays. I like to spread mine super thin so one package gets me quite a bit, you may need to double the recipe if you like it thicker!