1 lb Rigatoni Pasta (I use whole wheat)
1 lb. Chicken
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp minced garlic
salt and pepper
24 oz. Vodka Sauce
8 oz. Shredded Italian Five Cheese (I use 2%)
1. Bring large pot of water to boil. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In skillet, add olive oil, minced garlic and chicken. Add salt and pepper to preference. Cook until done all the way.
3. Add pasta to boiling water and cook until desired consistency.
4. Strain noodles, add half to 13×9 pan. Pour half the sauce over the noodles. Add half of the cheese over the sauce. Cut up all the chicken and spread evenly throughout. Cover with the rest of the noodles, then sauce, then cheese.
5. Cover with tin foil, bake in oven 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.