Today I’m answering the Liebster Award questions from Danielle from Live Run Grow. The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers and maybe learn about some new blogs you haven’t read before! – Enjoy!
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award
You must create 10 questions for your nominees
You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees
1. If you could run any race in the world what would it be?
Boston 2014, over and over and over and over again! It was by far and away the greatest race I have ever run. But I guess if this is reality its a toss between Big Sur, Chicago, NYC and Disney Dopey Challenge. I’m not good at choices, good thing I don’t have to choose!
If you read the answer to #1 I bet you can answer this yourself!
3. What is your favorite book?
I hate making choices like this. I guess Gone Girl has been my favorite in the recent past but I could really make a list of about 50. Actually I have, its already on my page. (Also, can’t wait to actually read again when boards are over)!
4. Favorite TV show?
Friends has always been a favorite, such a classic. But in the past few years, Modern Family has filled the sitcom void.
5. Is there a skill or talent you wish you had?
I wish I could paint. My best friend is an insanely amazing artist and I’m lucky if I could finger paint better than a 3 year old.
6. Favorite Disney character?
Squirt. Righteous dude!
Beach life guarding in Rehoboth Beach. Best summers of my life, hands down!
8. Is there a food you just can’t stand??
Black licorice and melon (other than watermelon). Every year I try both of these, and every year I don’t like them…womp womp.
9. What’s your favorite, can’t live without piece of running gear?
My GPS watch. I am addicted to it. I love that I have tracked every run I have done in the past 3 and a half years. I mean when you can see that you have run across the country and back a few times, thats pretty cool.
10. What’s the one tip you would give to a new runner.
Don’t worry about how fast you go and know that anything is possible. In my first marathon I weighed 155 pounds at 5’2″, I ran a 4:11:14 and barely made it through. Monday I ran a 3:24:24 in the Boston marathon and had another runner she wouldn’t be surprised if I was chasing a sub 3:00 one day. Now that is still a dream but I know its a dream I can chase. Keep your head high and be consistent and you have no idea where your two feet can take you!
Here are my 10 friends I am nominating for this award!
2. Running Wild
10. at 20 something
1. When did you start running?
2. Did you play a sport in high school/college?
3. What is your biggest life accomplishment thus far?
4. Have you ever peed yourself running? (I have so its a fair question)
5. What the place at the top of your list to travel to?
6. Who is your biggest inspiration (running or just in life)?
7. What do you think about when you seriously want to stop running to keep going?
8. Naked running or music all the way?
9. Where is the furthest you have ever been from home?
10. If you had your choice, City Slicker or Country Mouse?