I feel that today I am more filled with random thoughts than any cohesive story so that is how it will be delivered to you!
1. I have grown to absolutely despise this…
…and absolutely can’t wait for this…
…I will probably just have to run around naked when I get there to celebrate!
2. I am obsessed with Metropolitan Bakery granola that I got when I was with my family this weekend at Reading Terminal Market.
I have already eaten that much of it since Saturday, so naturally I had to stop by tonight to get more.
3. Starbucks doubles my productivity, hands down, no questions asked. And this yogurt I also got when I was at the bakery was life changing (as my friend Hannah promised it would be).
I got a blueberry too when I was there but I have heard the chocolate is heavenly, which they didn’t have!
4. I have the cutest friend in the whole wide world that makes me feel special every day, because who doesn’t like to get good old fashioned mail, and hand made no less!
I want just 1/100 of her creativity and talent for these things!
5. I tried to move my car into one of three empty spots closer to my house to make moving out easier Friday, only to find they were empty for a reason (they are impossible to get into with the snow mounds) and ended up back in my original spot.
6. We are expecting 2-3 inches of snow over night, likely my last snow fall of the year; 10% bitter, 90% sweet!
7. I love the olympics and am off now to continue watching them, bring on the snowboard cross!