After an amazing day of relief yesterday I came home to find that I was nominated for the Liebster award. Cherry on top of my day!! I want to thank Ani Danelz for the nomination!! I will also nominate other bloggers at the end of this post, the rules are:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Ask 11 Questions to the nominated recipients
Ani Danelz Questions:
1. What is your favorite post on your blog?
This one is tough, but I think my favorite is Addicted to Running. Runners are just different, it isn’t a bad thing and if you think it is, you must not be a runner. Everyone has their thing, mine is to run!
2. What are your favorite kind of blogs to read?
I really like to read food blogs. I have some ideas of my own but sometimes my brain is so lazy by the time dinner rolls around. One I have been really using a lot is Greensnchocolate.com. Her recipes are amazing!!
3. Why do you blog?
This questions has really evolved. I started my blog because I am in PT school and am a runner and I feel like I have a lot of knowledge to share with people about what I know and how to prevent and take care of injuries. Being derailed by pain is the worst, prevention is the best in my book!! (Strength train people) But now, I blog about a lot of things, I like to connect with other people that are like me I guess.
4. What are you most excited about this spring/summer?
I am excited to go home this summer for a wedding and take Casey to where I am from (he hasn’t been there yet)! It will be a quick weekend trip because of school but I can’t wait!
5. What is your favorite song?
This is an impossible question. I guess one that I always love all the time is Hero by The Foo Fighters.
6. Is there any food you absolutely will not eat? If so, what is it?
Melons (except watermelon). I swear to you I have tried to like it so many times, but I’m sorry, its just gross!
7. Do you have any bad habits?
I pick at my feet. I know that is gross but my feet are gross from constantly running and the big toe nails are always a mess.
8. What is your favorite part about yourself?
I love that I can dedicate myself whole heartedly to school, which will eventually lead to whole hearted dedication to my future patients.
9. What is your favorite restaurant/type of restaurant?
I love Thai food. I can never make it as good as them so I just let them do the Pad Thai. YUMM!
10. What is your favorite flavor of frozen yogurt/ice cream?
I love coffee everything. Really I just love coffee and if it can invade other things, I’m happy about it!
11. Where have you lived?
I was born in Hawaii (my dad is a marine). When I was two we returned to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and I stayed there until I was 21. Then I made my big independent move to Charleston, South Carolina to go to physical therapy school. (Beach theme, if you can’t tell)!
My Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
2. Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
3. Whats your favorite healthy snack?
4. What is on the top of your bucket list?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Do you have a tattoo? If so, what and where? If not, have you ever wanted one?
7. Beach or Mountains or can you just not decide?
8. Do you have a pet?
9. What piece of technology could you not do without?
10. What is your favorite book?
11. Why do you blog?