My year in running looked like this…
I ran the Charleston Half Marathon, Nashville Rock N’ Roll Marathon, Savannah Rock N’ Roll Marathon.
Which brings me to 2013!
My biggest fitness goals will be:
1. Run 1500 miles (have to beat out last year)
2. Work on strengthening; I hate that this goal isn’t really quantifiable, but if i am going to continue running I really need to put more effort here or injuries are bound to follow
3. Do yoga once a week
4. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits/veggies and drink 8 cups of water a day
Non fitness related goals:
1. Finish my last year of class room education
2. Pass the comp (written comprehensive) exam
3. Pass the OSCE (practical comprehensive exam)
4. Slow down and smell the roses during this whirl wind of life!
Happy New Year to all!!
What are your goals for the year (fitness or non)?